May 01 2016

Decide To Be Happy

Posted by 3rdadmin in News

The capacity for happiness begins by making a conscious decision and committed to changing attitudes. Decide to be happy. Decide to be happy circumstances that every human being has only determine when it is born between 15 and 20% over its life. The remaining 80% depends on the individual. Positive psychology is responsible for enhancing the positive emotions of the human being that 80% is up to us to become a productive and happy life.

What are positive emotions? Joy, enthusiasm, optimism, satisfaction, euphoria, pride, illusion … Grief, guilt, anxiety, fear, irritability … are caused by a lack of positive emotions. This blog is intended to provide the tools necessary to achieve a high level of subjective well-being. It has always been believed that the environment in which a child was born in a crucial determined their future. It has been shown that this is false.

Each one of us masters of our destiny. It must get to work early so we can be what we have always dream: self-confidence, high self-esteem, commitment to others, optimistic and crowned with success in everything that we propose. Can not find your way, haztelo. There are plenty of personal stories of overcoming the world. People that had disastrous childhoods have become successful people who have formed families are wonderful people success in their work. People born with severe disabilities and have made life good for something to help other people who are in the same situation. The possibility of realizing a dream is what makes life interesting.

Comments are closed.